So I need some motivation to get myself back on track so what better to do that than a challenge! So I'm announcing
It's simple...6 weeks of making better choices! Here is what the challenge entails:
- Get moving! Get at least 30 minutes of exercise 5-7 days a week.
- You can walk, run, swim, bike, walk your dog slowly, etc.
- Get out there and try something new!
- Get your friends and family involved!
- Make better food choices
- Cook at home more!
- Reduce intake of processed foods and fast food
- Try to choose brown over white
- Watch your salt and sugar intake (and fake sugar intake!)
- Limit alcohol
- Try to remove trigger foods
- Drink more water
- Don't be extreme!
- These 45 days are meant to start and reinforce good habits!
- On a day that you don't make excellent choices (and there will probably be at least one of these) move on and forget it!
- Make every effort to get more sleep!
- No negative self talk!
- Seriously...I will come to your house and make you apologize to yourself.
- (optional) Keep a log
- A food log, an activity log, or both
- Here is a great link for a free blank printable CALENDAR to log your exercise
- My fitness pal is a great electronic food log
- (optional) Track your progress in some way
- Weigh in (not too often...maybe on the first and last day or once a week)
- Take measurements
- Do a before/after photo
That's it! Just make good choices for 45 days...that's just a little over 6 weeks! You can do this!
Register below to participate and maybe win a prize!
Until later, healthy living!