Sunday, March 31, 2013

Awesome Abs April Challenge

Since a bunch of people asked for another abs challenge...here it is:


I put small pictures on the bottom to help but you can also Google these for more explanation. The superman bridge moves should be held for 2 seconds. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

If you are a newbie with abs and have a weak core, start with only a few of each move...definitely modify or adjust as needed! Feel free to repeat week #1 if you are not ready to move on to more reps. Remember to listen to your body!

If you don't already follow Running Toward Healthy on Facebook, come stop by! I post a lot more stuff on there everyday.

Until later, happy living!
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie,
      I wanted to let you know I posted a link to the challenge in my weekly blog post.

      Delete