Monday, December 17, 2012

WW week #8 (early) weigh-in


I've had the flu now since Friday. Normally being sick doesn't stop me from eating, but I haven't been terribly hungry for the past few days things, plus taste kind of gross. I'm certainly not starving because I'm eating all my points but I am definitely keeping myself in check and not allowing myself to go nuts eating JUST because I'm sick.

I went to the doctor today and because I still had a fever, he said no school tomorrow. Since I was out already I decided to pop in to the WW center a day early and weigh in so I wouldn't have to go out tomorrow night just for that. OK, so I knew I should have posted a loss this week, but I lost 5.4! Wow, I'll take it! Given that I was mad/disappointed 2 weeks in a row, I'm just going to pretend this was all my doing, and not the result of having the flu.

WW Week 1 START: 10/30

(11/6) Week 2: -2.8 (happy)
(11/13) Week 3:  -0.8 (disappointed...thought it should be more)
(11/20) Week 4: -0.2 (happy..I had a tough week!)
(11/27)  Week 5:  -1.6 (happy)
(12/04) Week 6: +0.2 (WTH because I had a great week! Earned 27 APs!)
(12/11) Week 7:  0 (Maintained...really?)
(12/17) Week 8: -5.2 (some of it probably due to the flu!)

Total WW loss: 10.4 pounds

Total loss in 2012: ~17 pounds

Maybe if I'm realllllly good for the next week all my flu weight loss will stay off! :)

Hopefully I'll be back in the gym Thursday or Friday.

Until later, happy running!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment