Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WW week #7 weigh-in and a new milestone

Last week I talked about being back at Weight Watchers and how it was slow going. When I walked into the center to weigh in on Tuesday, I have to admit that I was still a little pissed about GAINING the week before. Well, my mood certainly didn't get better when I stepped on the scale and it was the same as last week...REALLY? Ugh...

I have been in the habit of going to weigh in early and then going next door to eat at Subway (the guy who put that there was a genius!) and eating dinner before the meeting. While I sat there I couldn't decided if I wanted to scream out loud or cry. I was really upset. I even picked up a bag of Cheetos in protest but did the math and decided against the 8 points and went back and got the 3 point baked lays. This week I used my new 3 month tracker and did pretty well until Friday came where I made the (poor) decision to drink lots of points. Overall, I didn't go over my 49 and I did earn some APs because I worked out some. I though something should have showed up from last week...but it didn't.

WW Week 1 START: 10/30

(11/6) Week 2: -2.8 (happy)
(11/13) Week 3:  -0.8 (disappointed...thought it should be more)
(11/20) Week 4: -0.2 (happy..I had a tough week!)
(11/27)  Week 5:  -1.6 (happy)
(12/04) Week 6: +0.2 (WTH because I had a great week! Earned 27 APs!)
(12/11) Week 7:  0 (Maintained...really?)

Total WW loss: 5.2 pounds

Total loss in 2012: ~15 pounds

Even though the scale isn't showing it, I know that I am actually making progress. I was able to go down a GAP jeans size this weekend and today I ran 1.5 miles straight!

Patience...I know.

Until later, happy running!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment