Monday, December 31, 2012

5K Training - week 4/8

This week I DEFINITELY wish I had a treadmill! It was awesome weather up until Christmas day and then it got cold....really cold...like 45 cold. I have very little motivation to run in the cold.


12/24 Monday - Walk 4 miles at the park (16:59 pace) - I was super tired and could only muster a walk

12/25 Tuesday - Christmas day!

12/26 Wednesday - Uh, it got COLD outside! I was too wimpy to walk/run in it so I went to a movie with Dad.

12/27 Thursday - I ROCKED IT TODAY!!! I did 6.2 miles in 1:30:49 (14:39 pace), which beat my Turkey Day 10K time! And it was 44 outside. :)

12/28 Friday - Didn't make it to the park before it started to rain! :(

12/29 Saturday - It was coooold and windy outside so I went to the movies with Mom and Dad.

12/30 Sunday - Drove home from New Orleans


While I wasn't running much outside this week, my friend Rachel was kicking butt at the gym and running her little heart out. We are competing against each other at the end of January at our 5K and right now I have a feeling she is going to kick my butt!

Until later, happy running!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment