Thursday, November 29, 2012

A good last week

I was all set to go with the girls to the gym after school but I got halfway to school this morning (bordering on late as usual) and I realized that I forgot my shoes! UGH!

I was determined to still work out today so I came home, and while it was still light outside I started out on my 3 mile loop for a run/walk. And it went REALLY well! I mean I was tired from working all day, but the weather was great and I felt accomplished when I was done!




I was thinking how well I have done on the last week...I really feel like I am back on track where I want to be with my fitness goals.

Running a mile, check! Got my 5 pound star at WW, check! Ready to beat my last 5K time on Saturday, check!

YAY!!!

I have a rest day tomorrow and then it's on to the Reindeer Run with my coworkers!

Until later, happy running!
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. You got your star, how awesome! Congrats!!

    Congrats on your running milestones, too!

    ReplyDelete